Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cleaning Calendar

UPDATE!!!  I have revised this cleaning calendar and made it more printer-friendly.  Find it here.

Now that I am finally used to being a mom, it is about time that I figure out how to keep my house clean.  Clutter is a struggle with a kid, but that doesn't dismiss the fact that bathrooms should be cleaned on a regular basis, and the kitchen floor, that needs to be mopped more than once a month.  I'm what I call a binge cleaner.  I like things clean, but I sometimes let it build up until I can't take it anymore and clean the whole house in one day.  I would like to spread things out a little more so I made this to [hopefully] help organize my life...





Depending on your situation, obviously things may be different, but this is the guideline I am going to [attempt] to use to keep my house clean.  If you want to download a PDF version, you can get it here (SORRY IF THE LINK IS BROKEN).

5 comments:

  1. I clean like you do. When it has gotten where I can't take it anymore I am so overwhelmed, so now I am working on "cleaning habits". I make my bed everyday, clean as I go in the bathroom every morning and make sure my dishes are in the dishwasher and counters are cleaned in the kitchen before i go to work. I do get up a little earlier to make sure I get it all done and I have been doing it for so long now that it is a habit. YAY!! Now to get the rest of the house under control. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for looking! I have updated it and you can view the new one at http://acreater.blogspot.com/2013/07/cleaning-calendar-revised.html

      Delete

  3. I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.
    Cleaning Supplies

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bow to you Amy, this is amazing! THANK YOU!!!! Now let's just hope I can do more than print it out and stare at it.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!